Friday, April 29, 2016

Tiwa Savage‘–I Caught My Husband TeeBillz Sniffing Cocaine In Our Kitchen’

In the recent outburst interview between Azuka Ogujiuba & Tiwa Savage, she also revealed a lot she never knew about her husband TeeBillz before they got married.

She narrated how she caught him sniffing cocaine in the kitchen. In her words
‘I just noticed Teebillz was downstairs longer than usual while I was recording with spellz. I went downstairs and the next thing I saw was Teebillz sniffing cocaine.
I yelled his name and he quickly wrapped up the cocaine and put in his pocket. He yelled back at me and was asking why I came downstairs and what I wanted. It’s a lot to handle. If it was weed, alcohol, I can manage but COCAINE from what I’ve heard about it, you have to be a rich man to afford it’

No comments:

Post a Comment